Let's create the following no-code in-app paywall:
- Navigate to the Automation section of Qonversion's Dashboard
- Select the Screens tab and click Create
- Provide the screen name
- Click the background field and choose or insert your colour code. It's #5352ED in the case below.
- Choose localisations you support. You need to fill in corresponding text values further.
- Our SDKs parse the default devices' locales and choose either the matching value or the default one.
Let's start with Restore and Close buttons
- Add a Button by clicking on the + Button label. By default, elements use the entire screen's width with small side margins.
- Adjust button properties and set the Restore action
- You can copy created element, delete it, scale or move using actions from the context menu
- After adding the Close button, Title, Image and Text, let's proceed to purchase buttons:
- Link the subscription start button with the Make a purchase action
That's it, the paywall is ready. Congratulations!
Updated 5 months ago