Enabling Google Real-Time Developer Notifications speeds up events delivery time for integrations and webhooks and makes data in Qonversion analytics more real-time.
- Make sure that you have enabled Google Cloud Pub/Sub for your project. You can enable access to API here.
- Navigate to your "Settings" tab at your project, then click the "Stores" button.
- Scroll down to the Google Play Console configuration section and click Connect to Google button under the Google Developer Notification settings.
- You need to copy generated Google Developer Notifications Topic ID, as shown on the screenshot below.
- Open the Google Play Console for your application, then navigate to Monetization setup.
- In the Real-time developer notifications tab, insert your topic ID, click on Save changes, and then the Send Test Notification button.
It takes up to 24 hours for your Google service credentials to work correctly. Make sure to wait for at least 24 hours after you have created the credentials before connecting to Google Real-Time Developer Notifications.
You've successfully set up the Google Real-Time Developer Notifications.
Make sure that the provided service access key has Pub/Sub Admin role.
- Create new service account key with Pub/Sub Admin role as described here
- Wait 24 hours
- Back up your existing key from Qonversion, then update the service key
- Try again connecting Google to Qonversion
Wait 24 hours before updating your existing key in Qonversion
Make sure to wait for at least 24 hours after you have created the credentials before updating your existing service key in Qonversion.
Updated 11 days ago