Enabling Google Real-Time Developer Notifications speeds up events delivery time for integrations and webhooks and makes data in Qonversion analytics more real-time.
Ensure you have enabled "Google Cloud Pub/Sub Admin" role for your project!
- Enable access to API here.
- Navigate to your "Settings" tab at your project, then click the "Stores" button.
- Scroll down to the Google Play Console configuration section and click Connect to Google button under the Google Developer Notification settings.
- You need to copy generated Google Developer Notifications Topic ID, as shown on the screenshot below.
- Open the Google Play Console for your application, then navigate to Monetization setup.
- In the Real-time developer notifications tab, insert your topic ID, click on Save changes, and then the Send Test Notification button.
Wait 24 hours before updating your existing key in Qonversion
It takes up to 24 hours for your Google service credentials to work correctly. Make sure to wait for at least 24 hours after you have created the credentials before connecting to Google Real-Time Developer Notifications.
- Ensure the provided service access key has Pub/Sub Admin role. Create a new service account key with Pub/Sub Admin role as described here
- Wait 24 hours
- Back up your existing key from Qonversion, then update the service key
- Try again connecting Google to Qonversion
Updated 5 months ago