You can download your raw data for the specific period or send the download link to your email.
Select Export Data from the menu.
- Select the time period at the top right corner.
- Select the events date for the export. There are two options available:
- by Transaction date (date of an event according to app stores)
- by Event receive date (date of an event detected by Qonversion). Using this option, you can ensure that no new events will appear for the selected period if another export is performed sometime later.
- Click the Download button or send the download link to your email.
Please note that the maximum export period length is limited based on the number of events of your app to limit the file size.
- no limit for apps with event count below 10,000
- one month for apps with event count below 100,000
- one week for apps with event count above 100,000
Please note that generating your export file may take some time, depending on the size of the file.
Date and time Qonversion tracked the event
Store Transaction ID
App Store transaction date and time
Event name like Subscription Started or Trial Started
Your App name in Qonversion
iOS or Android
Your App ID in Qonversion
Product ID in App Stores
Subscription group in App Stores
Currency of the underlying product
Price of the underlying product
Price excluding App Stores commission (-15% or -30%)
Price of the underlying product converted to USD
Price excluding App Stores commission converted to USD
App Store refund date
Q User ID
User ID in Qonversion
External user ID
ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 – two-letter country codes
Operating System version
Install date and time
Source of the ad (ad provider/advertising network)
A set of advertising offers
Attributes on a user level
Event Receive Date
Date the event was received by our system
Updated 3 months ago