You can send all valuable subscription and in-app purchase events to your Slack workspace.
To enable this integration you need to create an app in Slack.
Please refer to the detailed documentation on creating a Slack App here.
- Create a new Slack app in the workspace where you want to post messages.
- From the Features page in Slack, toggle Activate Incoming Webhooks on.
- Click Add New Webhook to Workspace.
- Pick a channel that the app will post to, then click Authorize.
- Copy the created webhook URL
- Navigate to the Integrations section in your Qonversion project and select Slack.
- Pass the URL to the Webhook URL field.
- Choose the events to send and edit the event names if needed.
Updated almost 2 years ago