Qonversion checks user receipts regularly and does not require server-to-server notifications from Apple. But using the server-to-server notifications can help deliver subscription events faster.
Navigate to your Qonversion project settings. Copy the server-to-server notification URL.
- Sign in to App Store Connect and select your app.
- Navigate to the App Information section.
- Paste the URL you got from Qonversion into the "Production Server URL" field.
- Make sure to choose Version 1 of the Server-to-Server Notifications
- Click "Save" at the top of the page.
Set proxy URL to receive all incoming Apple Notifications on your side, proxying through Qonversion infrastructure. That could be useful if you want to handle Apple's server-to-server notifications on your server additionally to Qonversion service.
Updated 9 months ago