Product is a cross-platform in-app purchase representing Apple, Google or Stripe products in Qonversion. Every product has duration and type.
- Navigate to the Product Center section. Tap the Create button and select Product.
- Fill in the product details.
Qonversion Product ID – create your unique product id in Qonversion that corresponds to a unique product on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. The SDK will use it to make purchases.
Apple App Store Product Identifier – product identifier on Apple App Store. You can read here how to create an auto-renewable subscription
Google Console Product Identifier – product identifier on Google Console. You can read here how to create a subscription.
Associated Entitlements - choose the entitlements that should be granted once this product is purchased.
- 1 Month,
- 3 Months,
- 6 Months,
- Subscription with Trial / Promo - an auto-renewable subscription with a free trial or promotional (introductory) offer
- Direct Subscription - an auto-renewable subscription without a trial
- In-App Purchase - a product that users can purchase with a single, non-recurring payment
Change the promoted product in your app without releasing a new app version
You can change the App Store products associated with the Qonversion product by changing the App Store Product IDs.
Updated 3 months ago