Permission is access to some premium features of your application. Examples of permissions could be:
- YouTube Premium
- Netflix Standart, Netflix Premium
- Duolingo Plus
Most applications have only one permission that provides premium access.
- Navigate to the Product Center section. Tap the Create button and select Permission.
- Fill in the permission details:
- Identifier – unique permission id, used by the SDK to check if a user has premium access.
- Description – short custom description field.
- Products – list of products that activate the cross-platform permission.
Updated 3 months ago