If you do not have Remote Config created yet, please, make it first.
After you have your configuration launched, you can start experiments based on it:
- Find the configuration's context menu.
- Click the "Create Experiment" button.
- Adjust relevant keys to set up your new app behavior.
- Validate change before app release.
- Set traffic level and launch the experiment.
Once your hypothesis is validated, you might want to create a new Remote Configuration containing new payload or segmentation settings without additional app releases.
With this in mind, we have built a seamless approach that enables you to create new configurations from the experiment interface. End your experiment and select the Create Remote Config option.
After creating a new configuration during Step #2, you have two similar entities running:
We highly recommend archiving the old configuration (from step #1) to avoid unexpected behavior. To accomplish this:
- Follow the Remote Config page in Qonversion dashboard.
- Find and click on the previously created configuration.
- Use the Archive button to stop it from running.
Congratulations! Following the abovementioned steps, you have completed your first configuration -> experiment -> rollout cycle. Now, you can leverage remotely configured onboarding flows, paywalls, or pricing to grow your in-app revenue. Moreover, our concept allows you to iterate without app releases.
Updated about 1 month ago