Qonversion is the data platform to power in-app subscription revenue growth. Qonversion allows fast in-app subscription implementation. It provides the back-end infrastructure to validate user receipts and manage cross-platform user access to paid content on your app, so you do not need to build your own server. Qonversion also provides comprehensive subscription analytics and out-of-the-box integrations with the leading marketing, attribution, and product analytics platforms.
- Implement and manage subscriptions with a single low-code solution across iOS, Android, Web, macOS, Apple, and Google TV.
- Save months of engineering time on implementing and maintaining in-app subscriptions.
- Easily migrate to Qonversion if you have an existing IAP infrastructure.
- Quickly share subscription data from Stripe or other acquiring platforms and have it available in your app with Qonversion SDK.
- Subscription business metrics at your fingertips to improve your app's performance.
- Accurate subscription data even when the app is not running, thanks to server-side receipt validation provided by Qonversion. Receive details on subscription status changes with Qonversion API, Webhooks, and Raw Data Export.
- Real-Time data enabled by Apple Server-to-Server Notifications and Google Developer Notifications to increase the speed of delivery of the subscription events.
- Send user-level subscription data to destinations like AppsFlyer, Amplitude, Adjust, and other major mobile platforms.
- Run A/B Testing to figure the best subscription prices for your app.
- Increase subscriber retention with automated push notifications.
- Collect and view Apple Search Ads Attribution data on campaign and keyword level to power your user acquisition.
- Quick Start guide to help you integrate Qonversion.
- Sample Apps and Tutorials
- Check the Troubleshooting section if you have any problems while integrating
- Blog post where you can find more information about Cross-platform In-app Subscription Management.
Schedule a quick demo here.
Updated 4 months ago