The Qonversion Monitoring page is a customizable dashboard that allows you to track key metrics for your app. You can choose which metrics to display, such as Sales, MRR, Active Subscriptions, New-User-to-Paid Conversion rate, and more, and arrange them in the order that makes the most sense for your needs. This gives you the flexibility to focus on the metrics that matter most to you and your team
Plus, the dashboard is saved per user, so you can customize it to your individual preferences and needs, rather than having a one-size-fits-all approach for your entire organization. This makes it easy to stay on top of your app's performance and make data-driven decisions that are tailored to your specific needs.
You can add a widget with any metric which is present in Qonversion Dashboard:
- New Users Overview
- New-User-to-Trial Conversion
- New-User-to-Paid Conversion
- Active Trials
- New Trials
- Trials Movement
- Trial-to-Paid Conversion
- Trial Cancellation Rate
- Active Subscriptions
- New Subscriptions
- Subscriptions Movement
- Subscription cancellation rate
- MRR Movement
- ARR Movement
Qonversion Monitoring dashboard can be flexibly customised. We'll provide a step-by-step guide for:
- Adding widgets
- Configuring them to display the metrics that matter most to you
- Arranging the widgets in the order that makes the most sense for your needs.
To add a new widget to your dashboard
- Click the Add a widget button
- Choose one of the 20 available metrics from the drop-down menu
To configure a widget accordingly to your needs:
- Hover the widget's top right corner and click the settings button
- Adjust any of the following attributes:
- Metric to Display (one of the 20 available metrics)
- Data format (cumulative or incremental)
- Grouping option
- Store filter
- Period to display (from Current Day to Last Year)
- Widget's Title
- Chart Type
- Chart Width
- Click the Save button
To arrange widgets in the order that makes the most sense for your needs:
- Hover the widget's top right corner and press the drag-n-drop button
- Place the widget in the desired place on the dashboard
- Release the drag-n-drop button
In the widget's settings, you can find an option to choose cumulative data format.
Once you have activated the cumulative data format, each data point starts representing the total for that metric up to that point in time, rather than just the value for that specific period.
Additionally, after choosing the Line chart type, the widget starts to display data from the previous period of the same length. Please note, that this feature works only for the following period to display: Current Day, Current Week, Current Month, and Current Year.
One of the features of the dashboard charts is the percentage-based comparison with the previous period of the same length. The value calculates by following steps:
- We take the chart's value (a number which is located to the left of the percentage)
- Compare the value with the one calculated accordingly to the widget's period to display setting:
- Current day -> The same day the previous week until the current time
- Current week -> Previous week until the current time
- Current month -> Previous month until the current time
- Current year -> Previous year until the current time
- Last day -> 24 hours before “last day”
- Last week - > A week before “last week”
- Last month -> A month before “last month”
- Last year -> A year before “last year”
TV Mode allows you to view the monitoring dashboard in full-screen mode.
You can enable real-time updates in the monitoring dashboard to analyze your metrics in real time. The data is updated every minute.
Updated 8 months ago