Based on your business logic, an offering is a group of products you can offer to a user on a given paywall. For example, you can offer one set of products on a paywall immediately after onboarding and another with discounts later if a user has not converted.
Offerings allow changing the products offered remotely without releasing app updates.
Qonversion offerings are not required to use Qonversion's Subscription Management Mode, but they enable the following features:
- Run A/B tests
- Change products offered to your users without app release
- Store products and experiment results in one place with aggregated data on them
Сreate an Offering
- Navigate to the Product Center settings in your Qonversion account. Tap the Create button and select Offering.
- Fill in the offering details:
- Identifier: unique offer id used by the Qonversion SDK to get associated products
- Description: short custom description field.
- Products: list of products that are linked to the offering. The chosen order of the products transfers to the response of Qonversion SDK's offerings method.
Updated about 2 months ago