Product Center is where you manage the settings for the Infrastructure Mode of the Qonversion SDKs. It is a top-level wrapper for StoreKit and Google Billing Client, so you do not have to manually manage user state. For example:
- you do not need to check a subscription expiration date to check if a user has premium access
- you do not need to release a new version of your app to change the subscription offered
Use Qonversion SDK methods to create and restore purchases and to manage user access to the premium features. Qonversion validates user receipts and provides your app with an accurate subscription status. You can quickly implement in-app subscriptions and purchases, no headaches with StoreKit, no need to building your own subscription validation server.
Take a look at the diagram above:
- The application calls the purchase method of Qonversion SDK.
- Qonversion SDK communicates with StoreKit or Google Billing Client to make a purchase.
- If a purchase is successful, the SDK sends a request to Qonversion API for server-to-server purchase validation. Qonversion server unlocks permissions associated with the product.
- SDK returns control to the application with a processing state
Qonversion Product Center provides an easy way to manage all your in-app purchases, regardless of platform and purchase type.
Product Center consists of three elements:
Check out the video tutorial on implementing in-app subscriptions with Qonversion
Updated over 1 year ago