Product Center is the place where you manage all the settings for the Subscription Management Mode of the Qonversion SDKs. It is a top-level wrapper for StoreKit and Google Billing Client, so you do not have to manage the user state manually. For example:
- you do not need to check a subscription expiration date to determine if a user has premium access
- you do not need to release a new version of your app to change the subscription offered
Qonversion validates user receipts and provides your app with an accurate subscription status. You can quickly implement in-app subscriptions and purchases with no headaches with StoreKit, and there is no more need to build your subscription and premium access validation server.
How It Works
Take a look at the diagram above:
- The application calls the purchase method of Qonversion SDK.
- Qonversion SDK communicates with StoreKit or Google Billing Client to make a purchase.
- The SDK sends a request to Qonversion API for server-to-server purchase validation to check if the purchase is successful.
- Qonversion API validates the purchase using AppStore or GooglePlay API and unlocks associated with the product premium access if the data is legit.
- Final step. Qonversion API communicates back to the SDK updated user status so the user can access the premium content in the application.
Qonversion Product Center provides an easy way to manage all your in-app purchases, regardless of platform and purchase type.
The Product Center consists of three elements:
Check out the video tutorial on implementing in-app subscriptions with Qonversion
Updated about 1 month ago