Build beautiful mobile app screens including paywalls in minutes with Qonversion drag-and-drop screen builder. Connect in-app screens with the highly personalized push notifications triggered by Qonversion. Increase customer engagement, retention, and your app's revenue.
You are responsible for making sure everything in your app complies with Apple's and Google's review guidelines. If your app violates platforms' guidelines, your app can be removed from app stores without notice.
Make sure that the screens you build and use with Qonversion screen builder follow the official review guides. Qonversion Inc shall not have any liability for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to loss of revenue or profit, other commercial or economic loss.
- Navigate to Qonversion Dashboard and select Automation from the left menu.
- Select Screens from the available automation options and click Create.
- Provide the screen name that is used as screen ID.
Customize the following elements of your screen UI:
Click on any element to add it to the screen. After adding an element, you can duplicate, delete, move and resize it.
Set the action for buttons and images to define what happens when a user clicks on them. Select the action from the dropdown menu for a button or an image.
The types of available actions are listed below:
- URL: Opens the provided link in a browser.
- Deep link: A link to your app content. For more details see Create Deep Links to Android App Content or Support Universal Links on iOS.
- Make a purchase: Initiates a purchase with the Qonversion purchase method. You need to select a product name to connect the purchase button to that product.
- Restore: For more details see Restore purchases.
- Close the screen
- Custom ID
Click Save button at the bottom after you finished the UI and connected buttons to actions.
The new screen is available under the Screen title. You can edit it by clicking on Change.
Depending on the locale of the device, Qonversion shows a screen in the required language. In case the required language is not set, Qonversion shows it using the default language. You can also configure which language is considered the default language for displaying the screen.
In order to set up screen language click on the Language button.
Select the required language from the list of available ones. If necessary, mark it as the default language.
Now you are able to customize the screen content depending on the language.
Updated about 2 months ago